Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 12:33 PM   #44
NC Hauler

Brand: DRV
Model: 36RSSB3
State: West Virginia
THOR #4763
The Tech is an LCI service technician that knows hydraulics like the back of his hand.. Having been on FB and posted in other forums, quiet a few people know him and are impressed with his skill.. He has a good reputation. I don't know where he works out of, but after he did the job on my 5er, he was off to another job.. His name is Ron McCoy, I was talking to Greg Weldon with DRV and he knew the guy and said that Ron was very good ... I'm impressed with his work and time will tell if it's a long term fix.. Front jacks are an entirely different configuration than what was on my unit before... it even eliminated the front landing gear solenoid and manifold.. I'm impressed with the job that was done... had to weld some brackets and his welding is also very good. I'm feeling better about the job done by Ron.

Jim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum