Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
retromike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: Florida
THOR #682
ratboy46,

I checked everything and the lines aren't running uphill. I ran a test letting the shower run for a few minutes until it filled and then I ran the kitchen sink until it backed up. Both run to grey tank, i continued to run the water into the sink and then i heard a load gush of bubbles. checked shower and it was bubbling like crazy went back to kitchen and water was gone. I did this several times with same results. Must be vent problem somewhere. I went up on roof and checked the vent above bath and that vent goes down the inside bath wall and vents the black-tank. When you look up under the tire under shower you can see the shower vent pipe going up the wall but never exits. Then there is the vent through the roof in the front of the coach that who knows what that's for as there is no pipe in the kitchen going up.
I called Thor and they sent me a schematic of the plumbing for a 34.2. Guess what not even close, It states on the paper that it is the proper schematics but it doesn't show the vent in the front or the vent in the bath wall or any of the washer dryer plumbing. So much for me figuring out needless to say another trip for warranty work!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum