Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #1111
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Hey guys its been pretty quite here. Does anyony have any trip coming up or planned mods they want to do. Olease post them up.

Dave, Sundance, and i are meeting up in Kernville, Ca in a couple of weeks. Normally geeat fishibg there but due to our great snow pack this year the river is moving way to fast. Last year the river was 350cfm. This year its 5000cfm. We'll fish but now expecting to eat fish for dinner. Also the hatchery is closed and not stocking. The good thing is rafting is back so ill making a couple of runs.

Post up guts.

Jerry

We are headed for Austin, Texas in a couple of weeks for my grandson's graduation from the University of Texas. Windy is currently getting some warranty work done at Camping World:
1. Water Pump leaks
2. LED Strip in awning
3. HDMI Cable for the Outside and Bedroom TVs not working
4. Gen Start Switch in front console not working
Water Pump and Gen Start Switch have been repaired/replaced. Awaiting parts for the LED strip and the HDMI cables will be replace with a wireless system to those TVs instead of tearing up the MH to rewire those bad cables

I am also going to have the windshield replaced after the warranty work is completed. FMCA has a partnership with Guardian RV Glass and we are taking advantage of our membership with FMCA to have the windshield replaced. Only going to cost me $475.

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.