Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Safe T Plus
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #47
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
We know exactly what you mean regarding the storms n winds of our areas. Over the years we have been caught in and have run away from, a number of crazy storms.
Where are you all headed in Colorado or is it not your ultimate destination?

Safe travels !
Passing through on way north. Would like to visit Yellowstone which I haven't seen in years, but not enjoying how dry the air gets here though, and may get worse in NP.

We went through hailstorm south of Denver on I-25, and rain before that -- rain not too heavy by Florida or Texas standards but wind made up for it. Sky was really dark over Rocky Mountains before hail started coming down hard, and at times wind gusts made driving more challenging. Fortunately traffic was lighter than I recall in past (maybe because of it being Sunday) and there were very few trucks on road.

Nature does have a way to humble drivers occassionally.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.