Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Safe T Plus
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #48
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Today Ron drove the back roads near us...turns, dips n dives...before Sumo installed...Today, he was pleased/noticed a marked difference in control...but is still considering the Safety Plus..............................cut............. ........................................
In addition...the steering assist which came installed on the Axis is about 3" diameter....what is the size of the Safety Plus ?

I am posting photos of the bump stops he removed and the new Sumos in place...

Attachment 4844 factory bump stops small is rear.. large is front Ron sez these had more than 2 inches of space before they would come in contact

Attachment 4845 Rear

Attachment 4846 Front

Attachment 4847 factory installed steering assist
My recently installed Safe-T-Plus may be slightly larger (blue one), but looks similar. That would be a hard decision if mine already had some type of OEM already installed. Thanks for posting pics of Sumo's.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum