The slides use DC motors and lights are 12 VDC. AC powers the A/C, Refrigerator, Hot Water Heater, Microwave, TVs, and all the 115 VAC plugs. So that means that AC power is getting to the converter and being converted to DC power. Sounds like there is a problem on the AC side of your converter. Are you sure there is no AC circuit breaker popped? So nothing AC works when plugged in at home (A/C, Microwave, TVs, Refrig, Hot Water heater, and none of the wall plugs)? Are only the wall plugs affected? Does any AC appliance work? Is the DC stuff working off the house batteries or is it getting DC power from the converter?
Ed & Bev Felker
Retired USAF Col and retired Nurse
Traveling with Lily & Bella ('Teddy Bear' breed)
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)