Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #27
23U_2016

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #7389
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceret View Post
I sent them another email today, but I'm not surprised I've not heard an answer. In January I did talk with a Thor rep at the local RV show and he did clearly point out to me the 8,000 is a hitch rating and not necessarily the towing capacity of the unit. He pulled out the calculator and did the math for an E450 and it was 7500 towing. Since my car hauler is only 7000 I was sold on this unit.... oh well... For now we are treating it like our own. Life doesn't stand still for anyone. I hope they make things right but if they don't I will clearly forever be a social media thorn in their side! If they continue to ignore me I will be able to take advantage of Indiana's lemon law and then I will be uncompromising.
I sent the President of Thor certified letters twice. Eventually, Thor customer service calls me and tells me I am wrong. So much for any higher up involvement. I am glad to hear Indiana has a lemon law. You have every right to demand Thor replace your RV with the advertised E450 model.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.