Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #1144
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
You did it again Dino

Was thinking about doing this also but decided against it. Now you got me thinking about it again.

So I went to my buddies again today to work on his Fleetwood 32H. Third Friday in a row working on it.

Today was the Safe T Plus install. We got a late start and had to run to Harbor Freight to pick up a new impact wrench. We had to drive the motorhome up on ramps, luckily he has a home made pair. Ramps were need to make room to use the impact wrench. Install took maybe one hour. Went fast. I took the advise to get the front wheels as straight as possible. Went for a test ride and drove around Angel Stadium's parking lot. The Angels play tonight and we talked the parking lot attendant to let us in to do the test drive on the level parking lot.

No adjustments were needed. My buddy cant believe how well it drives now. He says its like driving a car. He is very happy.

So dinner at Houston's steak house will be on him after Maria and I get back from our Kern River trip. We leave tomorrow

Jerry

Thanks Jerry...You and Maria and the rest of the guys have fun at Kern River! Take care, safe ride

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum