Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New to forum
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 11:57 PM   #4
w6lmj

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Citation 24SR
State: Florida
THOR #7515
Also new to the forum and the world of motor coach

I just bought a Thor Citation 24SR. This is my first motor home. Baby steps come to mind. I have been doing a wide array of bumper-pull trailers since 1974. I finally decided I wanted to be able to drive until I am ready to sleep, stop, push a button to start the generator and get ready for bed, all without stepping outside. I hope it meets or exceeds my expectations.

We live in Florida and are prone to make several 2,000 to 7,000-mile trips a year. Normally we travel with adult children and grandkids, so having room for six is nice, though I suspect most future trips will be just the wife and me.

We choose the 24SR for the Mercedes diesel and 100,000-mile five-year power train warranty. I hope to travel 100,000 miles in the next five years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.