Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 03:46 AM   #5
adowindsport

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Ohio
THOR #7197
Hi Bruce, I'm in Canton about 10 min from the pro football hall of fame. I was able to remove the sliding master bedroom door tonite, there are two white plastics tabs I pushed with a screw driver at the top of the door and then slide the door one way while holding the top door roller. I was able to get some photos incase anyone else can benefit, I then removed the corner wall edge, and I drove the staples that held the wood paneling wall through using a screw driver and hammer so I could remove the wall and gain access to the shower. Turns out the water was getting in between the lower shower tray and top shower piece and running down. I talked to Thor on the phone and asked their option on this before and they told me they don't caulk them so if water does get in there somehow it dries. But I also know that they will caulk it for you if you want. I'm probably going to caulk it. I had the shower nozzle hanging down near the drain because I was trying not to get things wet with my shower door open while I was testing things out when I first found this leak and I think that under normal circumstances the chance of water getting through with the nozzle mounted up high would be a lot less. Here's some photos. I just relived I know where it is coming from. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2618.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	4942Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2619.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	4943Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2629.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	4944Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2628.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	4945Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2594.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	4946

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum