Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
hsbdobergirl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Looking
State: Texas
THOR #7185
Vegas 25.4

Yep, the dealer here had all the models for rent so I got to look at them and decided the 25.4 made the most sense. Out of the '25' models it has 70 cu ft of exterior storage vs. 47-38 cu ft. in the other models...Plus what you give up in bed size you gain with a wardrobe/dresser area. I also didn't like the slider in the bedroom (a couple of the other models). I would rather have it in the living area. As far as the bed, when I was married my husband was 6'5". We had a 31' travel trailer for outings. He would sleep on the queen size bed and I always slept on the pull out couch anyway. Now it's just me and my Dober who share a king size bed at home and somehow she manages to take up 3/4 of the bed overnight so this could get interesting with the full size but I'm sure we'll be fine. I'll just wake up to 77 lbs sprawled all over me LOL.

So yep, it's just us girls making this road trip! Thanks for the tip on RVing Women, I'll look it up!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum