Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #7
glamperjan

State: Arizona
THOR #7430
New camper issues

I bought a 2017 Thor Chateau. The dealer did not open up the water line when I picked it up and so there was still winterizing in it and the pump ran for an hour with no water in it. They ask me to take the panel off and turn the water on. The roof looks like some drunk put them caulking on it because it's all zigzag and not in a straight line. The heating blanket on the black tank fell off and melted onto the muffler which stunk and hung off the RV. I had to crawl underneath it at the camp site to duct tape it up so it wouldn't totally fall off. There are gaps in the cocking of the cab where it looks like it's already rusted and it's only 2 weeks old! They charged me for scotch guarding and it was never done because one small tomato fell on the bench seat and left a stain. It's going back to the dealer on the 14th . Hopefully they can write these wrongs from the factory.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.