Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New to Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 12:53 AM   #4
churd9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.2
State: Georgia
THOR #6481
New to Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex55 View Post
Hello we bought a 2016 Thor Vegas last August. Had some issues to begin with, dealing with the chassis battery and couldn't get the dealer to get the problem taken care of. But hopefully that is all behind us now. We have taken it out a couple of times dry camping since and had no problems (fingers crossed).

I had a road master steering stabilizer put on because I thought that the front end shimmied a bit, however, I did not get a front end alignment before doing so. My mistake, but still learning. I will be getting that done asap and have the stabilizer readjusted. Other than that we look forward to taking it on our first long trip to Colorado at the end of July.

I have to say reading all of the great mods everyone has done to their RV makes me feel a lot better and more comfortable about owning this awesome RV. I look forward to making some of my own Mods soon!

Alignment will not cause shimmy it is caused by something out of balance or out of round

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.