Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Disney Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:39 PM   #47
petew

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #5374
Oh well guess we will just have to spend more time in the parks and sight seeing in the hotels and riding around in the boats and monorails and ........
With all of those local channels available we should be ok . As irritating as the tv's are the picture is pretty good , I will upgrade them as they die .

Pretty excited that we will be on our way Sunday morning. Our little dog died 3 days after Easter and we were heartbroken.
My wife is very proactive and wasted no time in finding a toy poodle breeder in the area . As such little Pippi will accompany us to Disney. She is very smart and does not demonstrate any separation anxiety so we believe she will do well on the trip.
May as well get her used to it at an early age since rving is her destiny !
Posted this from my phone and was unable to turn the picture , sorry that Pippi's picture is 90 degrees off .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4082.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	4981  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.