Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:55 AM   #1220
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Finally got my survey from Thor, have had the coach for almost a full year now. Tried to give an honest evaluation and opinion of our coach. First was lack of quality control followed by poor tv's and other minor issues.

Our coach has been at the dealer since 4-15 waiting on warranty repairs that shouldn't take a tech more than one day, two at the most to complete. I called today and they're telling me maybe first week in June, the repairs haven't been started yet! I asked in my survey if that time frame was acceptable to Thor, I'll be curious to see if they respond. I can only imagine what would happen to the auto industry if repairs took 4-6 weeks. Guess I'm stuck waiting, little other choice!

The auto industry accepted poor quality control for years, foreign car makers jumped in and things changed quickly. Maybe Honda or Toyota need to start competing in the RV industry!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.