Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 02:08 AM   #19
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry B. View Post
Thinking about signing on with PPA. Thought I might ask the seasoned travelers about the good, bad, ugly first. Thanks and stay safe.

Posts above mirror discussions I've had with RVers all over. Great for some, worthless to others. Looks like you did reports of good and bad, here's a somewhat ugly. I paid for PPA for last summer's trip, seeing a park we would be staying at for four nights. Arrived to find that the campground had cancelled with PPA, but it still showed in the directory, both paper and online.

For the rest of a 5500 mile trip, there were no PPA parks that weren't excluded near the places we stopped. So, it was a waste for us.

Looking forward to our planned travels, we might see significant savings, so we renewed. Suggest you compare your plans to the offerings on the PPA website, and the exclusions at the places you might stay. If it seems you might save enough to cover the membership, give it a go!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.