Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:43 PM   #37
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quality an issue?

I read this whole string. Lots of good point and lots of lost souls. Welcome to America. Now understand this. They don't build em like they used to and never will. The grass is always greener over at the other RV manufacturers QC department. The squeaky wheel gets the grease most of the time. Cash is king unless you have a certified check. You can't get there from here because your wife is navigating. Bottom line? Do your own QC at the PDI. I drove far to pick up my new Thor and quess what? It too had issues. Guess what again? I left it there and went home with the check in my pocket. Guess what again? They are taking care of everything and are going to DELIVER it to my house. Guess what again? I will do my own PDI again and if it fails they can drive it back to the dealer and I will keep the check in my pocket again.

Moral of the story? Don't rely on anyone to perform due diligence. That's your job!

If you think American quality is so poor in 2017 just wait until these snowflakes move out of their family's basements after discovering they have to work to eat and start working in manufacturing production lines. OMG!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum