Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #1232
scottb34J

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Florida
THOR #6504
Quote:
Originally Posted by campinking View Post
Just pick up my 2018 29M Windsport today. Did anyone have an issue with wind noise coming from the front windshield area? I had a strong headwind on the way home and at speeds over 35MPH there was a loud wind noise. Looked around the internet and some people say it might be the mirrors out to far? I did push them out to adjust them. I can't believe how some things get past inspection. There are 2 blocks fiberglassed on the the underside of the engine hood that the lift brackets attach to, one block was placed over an inch lower than the other and the hood does not close on the one side because it hits the opening. They are either going to try and trim the block or order a new hood. The outside has a few deep scratches / chips in the fiberglass and a decal that is peeling off. Also the steering wheel was not centered and needs to get a front end alignment. Taking it out this week for a maiden voyage then back to the dealer on Monday for the repairs.

Check your side windows. If I locked them it would push on the glass bowing it out and would make a lot of noise. I just keep them unlock and had the RV dealer adjust them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.