Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 10:04 AM   #2
RipVanWinkle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Texas
THOR #1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky49 View Post
Anyone know if the 2014 Thor Freedom Elite 23H came prewired for a cable TV connection? Where do we plug it into campground cable? If so does anyone know where the connection is? I have a Sanyo TV with built in DVD and a dash mounted Pioneer DVD Radio full time rear camera rig.

Currently sitting in a beachfront campground at Crescent City CA in a howling gale. The Freedom Elite is rocking in the wind and I am watching an old DVD of Major League. Glad I am not in a tent or a fifth wheel. Second gale in 4 days. Last was in Hope BC and trees were flying all around. 50 to 60 mph winds Tuesday night. This a 3 week shakedown trip for the RV I bought in Florida May 2nd, and drove 3000 miles home. At this point I have been on the road since last Saturday and encountered my first ever campground with cable TV feed.

Rocky listening to old beach boys cds in the drive to the coast...

normally in Northern Alberta
our 23U had the cable connection inside the bay that holds the power cable....kinda hard to reach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.