Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:11 AM   #8
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Not picking on you, your frustration is justified. My experience with Thor warranty was excellent, as many others have said on this forum. Some have had frustration like yours, too. Skip the emails and the forms. You need to talk to the warranty service person directly.

In similar situations with other companies, here's my plan of attack: After a week or so of no action, I would call them every day until my problem is resolved. If the warranty person you are dealing with drops the ball, ask to speak to their supervisor. If that fails, go up the chain, write a letter to the division head, and a copy to the president of the company. Include just the facts, and leave the emotion out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum