Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #5
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
All DPs have an air fitting in the front in case the coach needs to be towed, the fitting is tied to air brake system which has big storage tanks. The wrecker hooks an air hose from the truck to power and release the air brakes. On our Tuscany the air fitting was in roughly the same place as yours, under the hood usually on passenger side, some have a ball valve with the quick connection attached to it. I carried a 50 ft air hose with a quick connect that allowed me to reach all the tires with no problems.

Funny story. My brother was going to buy me a compressor for Christmas, said thanks but no thanks, didn't need one. He asked if I already had one and what size? I told him I had a 360 hp compressor, first I got a dumb look, then he wanted to know where I got one that big, where I kept it, and why!!! Waited awhile before I told him!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.