Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 07:25 PM   #14
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by w6lmj View Post
I picked up the Thor 24SR Friday after checking it out. Hot water in the kitchen but not the bathroom. The bathroom faucet was bad and they have ordered one. It would not open all the way, nor allow you to select hot water.
We went to General RV in Wayland Michigan to pick up our new Synergy on the 19th. We found a number of issues and did not pay the balance or take the coach home. My wife asked them to deliver it to our house after they fixed everything and they said "YES". It's almost 3 hours one way.

Maybe your dealer will pick up and deliver?
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum