Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 01:09 AM   #1268
Classictint

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #4312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amespa View Post
Thanks for these posts. I have a 29m Hurricane (2017) and it has storage under one of the dining benches. I saw on the larger MHs the "bench" was a large pull out drawer. Anyone know if that is doable on the 29m?

Also I organized under my bed and it's very handy: At the DOLLAR TREE store they sell very large "baggies" and they have handles on the top of each one. They have 3 sizes. The XXL holds a whole comforter. The XL holds a whole set of sheets and pillow cases and a pillow. I put a full set of sheets, blankets, pillows, etc in the bags, labeled the tops and they stand up nicely. I can reach in and grab the whole bag. I also store the cab table and pole there so it doesn't take up half of my closet. You could store anything in the bags and they are extremely sturdy. We use them for hoses etc as well in outside bins. They come 3 LARGE, 2 XLRG, or 1XXL for a buck! I bring lots of extras too.

Lastly my manual says that there is supposed to be gas struts to hold up the under bed storage. Service Dept checking on that. Anyone else have them?

I installed the shocks under my bed but it only opens around 17" which isn't much. I'm gonna order a folding mattress from these guys
https://youtu.be/io5Ugc1kLis

Be a blessing to someone
Classictint is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.