Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #1271
mrfixitct

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmihalk View Post
Spent part of my afternoon moving my TireMinder repeater from next to the battery compartment back closer to the rear axle. I ended up using zip ties and stringing it along another wire route and finally fixing it along a conduit about 4-5 feet in front of the axle. Of course, it seemed to work fine when just sitting there, but the test will be when we go on the road next month.

Although I don't think the Hurricane 35C rides poorly, I do want to do the CHF on both front and rear anti-sway bars as soon as the rain lets up. I would have done at least the front today but the rain came along and cut my work day short. We did find that cross winds seriously affect drivability when going across the plains earlier in April. That alone is reason enough to stiffen up the ride, since we plan to spend a lot of time heading to the Dakotas and west and back again to the East coast.

did the CHF yesterday on our Windsport 29M, makes a world of difference..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.