Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 11:19 PM   #1277
mrfixitct

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #7152
Jerry's Hurricane mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1912 View Post
Hi...I'm taking delivery of a 2018 ACE 29.3 in August.

I and/or need a CHF, safe t plus and have an alignment....I'd do the CHF and Safe t plus myslf but don't have the time as we want to be on the road :-)

The deliverying dealer is including the alignment at at a local (Elkhart, IN) shop as part of my purchase.

Question....my plan is to have STP and CHF done at one shop and alignment at another (paid by dealer).... advice would be appreciated... as unit will be on the rack I a wondering what add-on cost would be reasonable for adding the CHF to the safe t plus...or any members thoughts on a reasonable costs for the two-fer.

Importantly , which first? Alignment or CHf and stp

Thanks everyone.

alignment last and have a full water tank and fuel tank to help offset the fact that you dont have it loaded with supplies yet..

took me about 3 hours to do CHF and safe-t-plus, based on about $70/hr (guesstimate) labor if you pay less than $200 for both you're doing well..

jmho

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum