Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:46 PM   #21
DTB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter
State: Utah
THOR #6977
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
There are a few models with this "feature" with a lot of speculation as to why its there. From what I've read (ours doesn't have one) Thor puts the valve on when the waste tank is across the coach from the dump outlet. I think one of the hypothesis has been to keep that long run empty--especially during winter storage.
Well, that seems most plausible. Now I'm wondering if I should keep it open during normal camping and close it only for storage. If I do keep it open it would add maybe a gallon or two to the black tank capacity, yet again that tube (pipe) would be full of effluence. Decisions decisions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum