Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 06:27 AM   #12
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawbird View Post
Glad we found this forum! We just purchased our 2017 Freedom Elite and are currently on our maiden voyage. Love our MH but not happy with the way it handles going down the road. Steering is way too loose. Thanks to your posts I know know where to start in remedying this problem. Anyone have any suggestions on a remedy for the sofa? It's not very comfortable. Would love to have a reclining one but with the fresh water tank directly under the Jack knife sofa I doubt that's possible. We've already gotten many great ideas from you guys. Keep them coming!
The wife and I have a 30fe and the best thing oh can do is add the Safe T plus stabilizer. Before adding ours the coach was a handful in the wind but after we had no problem going 75 in 35mph winds

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum