Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
i googled the floor plan.
a little similar to my 31L, except the chair pushes the door rearward, which reduces the kitchen counter/cabinets.

The long counter cabinet run in the kitchen was a selling point for my plan.

We like thet the dinette and sofa are on the same side, makes for more logical TV location. Can't tell where the 31P tv is

also, my 31L has a second slide, in the bedroom, which yields us much more closet space. We have more cabinet space than we really need. The 31P likely has enough, but something to consider.
Not having the slide though brings advantages too, fewer failure points and less weight

Dislikes of our 31L include
the toilet is up on a platform, which makes the seat height too high. I never thought to do a test sit. Functional, just annoying.
OUr grey tank is our limiting capacity.
also, I wish we had a bit greater tow/weight capacity, but that's pretty much a given in these class C coaches.
Overall, we are very happy with our 31L so far. It doesn't look like much on paper, but it's a functional floor plan.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum