Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 10:15 PM   #6
DenverTransplant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Colorado
THOR #5190
I got the blower to stop by pulling the PWR and BLO wires from their connectors.Pulling the BLO wire stopped the blower, but the blower relay kept cycling. Pulling the fuse would likely also kill the refrigerator as the fuse is labeled Appliances. However in my coach, Thor seemed a bit casual about circuit identification. I've found (and fixed) three AC circuits that were connected to breakers other than what the label said.

Pulling the PWR and BLO keeps power on to the thermostat and lets the AC run. I'll try the hair drier trick, but I didn't see any evidence of water getting into the enclosure, but such things can hide themselves quite well. The new board from Thor should show up early next week.

We camp a lot at high altitude which involves some pretty cool nights and mornings. DW believes that camping at our age must include a soft bed, a bathroom and heat.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.