Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #2
mustang94

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnjlindsey View Post
I just bought a Thor hurricane 29M. When I looked at it there was a BBQ in the storage compartment. Then when I picked it up it was gone. When I called they told me the BBQ was optional. I have looked all all the websites I can find and they all say it is included in the exterior kitchen. Does anyone know if they are ever sold from the factory without the BBQ?
My MH also has the outdoor kitchen, I asked about the BBQ when we first started looking at this model. They told me it comes with all units with a out door kitchen. Maybe the dealer was short one and gave yours away to some one else. Call Thor and see what they say. Here check this out under ENTERTAINMENT
https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2..._Hurricane.pdf
• Exterior Kitchen with 2.6 cu. ft. Refrigerator, Sink & Portable Gas Grill (29M, 31S, 34F, 34J & 34P)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.