Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:45 PM   #18
westlaker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Wyoming
THOR #7482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucke View Post
Hello westlaker, I really like what JamieGeek says about it. I have owned a 2005 and a 2011. When put in store mode or flip the switch to off that's what it meant. On my 2016 during "storage" there is still drainage of all 3 batteries. Hence the reason I installed kill switches on the batteries. The only down fall I see doing that is the radio time needs to be reset. No big deal. Hey this works great for me and I feel better!
So storage mode means "less" drain but not no drain. So it's good for short periods only and we need to install manual disconnects? What exactly does it leave on the grid?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum