Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Used class A's
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #8
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by almost there View Post
My wife and I are very near retirement and purchasing a used class A, My question is looking around we see so many with under 10,000 miles and quite a few with 5,000 miles. this is very confusing to us why would so many people sell theirs so quickly? Thank you for your help
I would seriously consider a "fairly new" used unit for the next purchase. If you are lucky, the first owner would be like many in this forum. They work out the built-in bugs and make costly improvements such as those made to the suspension. We do this knowing that it is for our comfort and piece of mind and not that we will ever recoup the dollars spent. So the second owner makes out and has a coach that is 2 or 3 years old ..... or less.... I would highly suggest being a first time buyer that you hire an inspector so you know exactly (?) what you are getting into.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum