Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #17
mcr1010

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by RvEagle View Post
Hello. I just purchased on may 12 2017 new Rv freedom Elite 26he. And my Rv leaning on driver side Around 2-3 inch. I will like to finding out if any body with same model have same problem. I been told by factory it's coming problem, and I need perches kit to eliminate this problem. Unit is exactly is came from factory. No personal item in rv. Please let me know. I am trying to make case or repair. 3 weeks and I don't enjoy , because leaning, and polling right . Let me know ACAP. My email darnitsa @gmail.com
Have not read of a problem with leaning on one side. But it is a common problem with pulling to the right due to front end needing an alignment. For the leaning problem, you should take it back to the dealer and or contact Thor since that should be covered under warranty. The front end alignment is sometimes covered by Thor and sometimes not. I would try to get the dealer to cover both.
Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.