Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Shakedown
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 07:54 PM   #4
Jegdrum5050

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: hurricane 32n
State: Florida
THOR #4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtroop View Post
I am happy to report, no major issues. The biggest issue: I found two small slits at each end in the awning. The are directly in line with each other, one end is about an inch long, the other is about 1/2 inch long. Weird, I don't know how Thor or the dealer could have caused that.

Smaller issues: The bathroom door bows out a little at the bottom, a missing curtain ring for the front curtain, USB charging station not working, DW says the Denver king mattress is too firm (and I agree), going to look for some memory foam to put on it, the right front leveling jack leak that I reported on earlier seems to be leaking very minimal now, and no owner manuals for the Lippert systems. These are about it for now.
Glad things went well for you,,, we too thought the bed was firm so we got 3 in memory foam topper........ excellent sleeping for sure
Crawfordville Fl. Vietnam Vet.
Jegdrum5050 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum