Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 12:19 AM   #3
revjeffrey
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 Windjammer
State: Illinois
THOR #7074
Thank you for the reply! I have taken apart everything I know of in coach on roof etc. Unit has 1700 miles. Only thing I didnt change was the thermostat the thermostat works on everything except when you put it on cool it will not work. Not on Shore power or generator just seems like the unit is not getting power on the roof. I was going to take it apart and go get a new one at Home Depot but the wires were soldered into it and very short in the wall as far as extra wire. I have an appointment for Wednesday morning to go to General RV the only problem is it's two hours away I would burn up twice as much gas not counting the time then just buying a brand new thermostat if that is what the problem is. We are leaving for Yellowstone Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills on Sunday so I was trying to get it fixed once again thanks for the reply I appreciate it.
Hellwig 7718 Front Sway Bar & 7180 Rear Sway Bar
Koni FSD Front Shocks 8805-1042 / Koni FSD Rear Shocks 8805-1043
revjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.