Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 03:11 AM   #8
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
I have been fixing my 2014 27k Hurricane since the day we bought it. I feel and know your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidgebo View Post
We are now awaiting word from Mor/ryde when they will ship a new driveshaft out to the Ford dealer who will install it. I did, as discussed before, have the problem of the cheap tail-light gasket leakage. I did use silicone to waterproof the units, and expect a little trouble when a bulb burns out. However, this is a better solution than leaving the old gaskets on, and having a massive leak and delamination issue down the road. I will use Dicor next time I need to replace a bulb. I have developed a loud creaking noise emanating from the front of the coach when driving, and when walking around inside the coach. It sounds like a mounting point creaking, cracking noise. Ford dealer checked suspension, and it is fine. The noise comes from the attachment point, where the coach body is fastened to the chassis. The technicians at Camping World, St. Augustine claimed they didn't hear it, and could not find any issue. We are going back to educate them as to the problem, which is quite obvious to any one with ears. I am fed up with the joys of owning a Thor motorhome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.