Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 11:58 PM   #1382
jtroop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 34F
State: Michigan
THOR #7673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
The original grill is the aluminum with the small squares. I had the whistle when I first got the coach, eliminated it by adjusting the hood to fir properly. I had read about others having the whistle and Thor replacing the grill, I called and Thor sent me the big piece of honeycomb black aluminum rolled up in a box. The honeycomb felt thin and flimsy which is why I placed it in front of the original which gives it some backing and strength. There's six nuts and washers holding the grill on plus a wiring harness zip tied to the bottom. I wasn't in a hurry and it took about an hour to complete. Plus I had to remove and replace the cold air duct I had made.
My picture is too far away to be able to see the details but it looks just like your grill except it is made of plastic. I will try adjusting the hood first. Are the adjustments easy to find?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.