Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #25
rabbittracker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1417
We have a 2015, and we have had no issues with leaks at all and almost no problems with our 24.1. The minor things that have cropped up we have been able to fix ourselves. We never even went back to the dealer. In fact, I'm not sure that this hasn't been the most trouble-free RV we've owned, and we've had a few.

The couple of times we've contacted Thor, they've been very helpful. I really like what 48in366 said (can't wait for her to get back on the road so I can read her posts!), and I think you are likely to have about the same general number of issues with an Axis that other RV owners across the spectrum have with theirs. And some of the issues we've had have been problems with components like the house water pump that are used by all or most manufacturers.

We still love the Axis. It is just so livable for such a small motor home.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum