Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #7
Smidge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Utah
THOR #7349
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Well after 4+ hours and a bottle of Rejex (Amazon) my arms are ready to fall off but the Axis looks good:

Almost looks brand new if you don't look too closely. There are some spots on the front where its starting to oxidize, and definitely don't go on the roof:

Tried to cover that good with Rejex, may have to put more up there. Thought about dousing it all with 303 but I don't think that would help. For those of you with new Axis/Vegas units: Wax the crap out of the top (or keep the unit stored indoors, covered, etc.).

May put a 2nd code on that at some point.

Got a 7am start so I wouldn't be working in direct sunlight as its supposed to get mighty warm here today (and the next few days).

You might need to be fed by somebody else tomorrow because your arms won't lift up. What a job. Thanks for the tip about the roof. Ours is new to us and a 2014. It is is our first summer with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.