Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:20 AM   #9
Jbird_in_SC

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #5052
I'm okay with minor break/fix stuff, but personally I like the piece of mind of having an extended warranty (at a fair cost) for repairs in years 2-5. Time will tell if it is the right decision.

Be sure to read the fine print in detail on any extended warranty to fully understand what is covered (especially around the electronics) and ask questions before you purchase. If the dealer cannot answer your questions with confidence or show you in the literature, call the extended warranty company's support line to get clarity before you sign.

Lastly, I'll assume you've negotiated the extended warranty price. Good Sams offer extended warranties and if you visit their website, Good Sam - Quote Starter you can get a free quote. Takes about 90 seconds and you'll have a comparison quote.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum