Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #12
Mauserdude67

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Texas
THOR #6698
Thanks mucho!

Thanks for all of the helpful replies. My Axis is at the local Ford dealership having the repairs made. I made sure that the Service Manager and the Service Technician were aware that I needed the shift cable to not come into contact with the exhaust manifold. I'm curious to see what their method of prevention will turn out to be.
Since the coach is also still loaded down with all but our clothes and food, I am having two new tires and a front end alignment added to the bill. I noticed that the front tires were wearing on their inside shoulders when I was on the ground looking at the melted cable issue. I'm going to install my steering stabilizer soon, and this will ensure the install goes well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum