Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 09:37 PM   #10
Pottsie

State: Alabama
THOR #7919
Thanks for all the feedback. Based on my research the hurricane didn't get residential fridge until 2016 model year. I was shopping for 2014 models since I suppose those would be the cheapest. Am I right in thinking the hurricane bunkhouse was first produced in 2014?
I love the outdoor kitchen and added interior clothing storage of the hurricane over the ACE. I have 4 daughters and a wife. We generally bring family too.
I started camping in 2007 with a '95 23ft jayco travel trailer. Then we got a 2005 26ft Springdale bunkhouse. Currently we have a 2003 Gulf Stream cavalier 26ft without any slides. Things are so cramped and we go a lot considering I'm a working man with school aged kids.
Camping and travel is our only means of vacation. I'd get one today but the wife is saying to hold off. Bless her heart.
I just joined the forum today and I really appreciate all the prompt feedback. Keep it coming

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.