Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:21 PM   #22
Moondoggie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #6634
Ok, rotate from a half dozen other problems back to this one. Since my original clogged pipe I've been to the dump station twice. After first the black, then gray water tanks stopped draining I rinsed the hose, put it away and went inside. Monitor indicates Gray water tank is empty, black tank is 2/3rds full. First time I chalked it up to my error--maybe toilet paper was holding it up and I should wait for any trickle to stop. Second time I made absolutely sure all flow had stopped. Still reads 2/3 full.
Plan now is to use campground toilets as often as possible until we get home. I have a good dump station there and I plan to flush full bowls of water while pouring in fresh water from a 5 gallon tank. Does that sound like it may take care of the problem? Any other suggestions as to how to clear up this mess would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.