Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Insurance
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
Homer3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 28H
State: California
THOR #3559
RV Insurance

Can anybody tell me who is the best company for RV insurance? We had Progressive with a previous RV but when we bought the new Freedom Elite two years ago we went with Good Sam (underwritten by National General). Due to mail theft, I called to change our address to a post office box and was sent a $55 bill for changing the address. I have made four phone calls to customer service, three reps told me it was an error and would be reversed. Yesterday I called because the "payment" is due in a few days and it was still showing on my online account. The rep I spoke with yesterday told me I needed to pay it! All for changing the MAILING address, not the garaging address.

Any recommendations for insurance is welcome. Any feedback about your experiences with Good Sam/National General is also welcome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum