Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
Dippytwo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 A.C.E. 30.1
State: South Carolina
THOR #5641
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORAZZI View Post
I have a 2013 Challenger 37DT. I;ve had it for about 14 months. I used to think I was pretty good at troubleshooting almost anything, except this RV. After watching a video put out by Thor showing how they build these beasts, I can see how difficult they have made it to troubleshoot anything that goes wrong. Right now, I'm trying to figure out why the electric step doesn't come down. I suspected a fuse so I contacted Thor. They told me the fuse was in the fusebox on the side of the bed. No fuse there for a step. I also have a slideout that won't move. Where does one begin to look with everything all sealed up. Have you had these kinds of issues and have you been more successful than I have been?
I don't have the Challenger, but when I had trouble with my steps it turned out that my fuse was just behind the front grill. It's one of those yellow fuses (I think it's yellow, my MH is in the shop right now)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.