Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #1493
rmblaster

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: California
THOR #3788
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
I guess im over thinking things again. The reason for hooking up to the fan switch was #1 because oldgold did it and #2 my radio is hooked up to the house batteries not the ignition.

My thought was having the monitor on only with the ignition. Guess i was being lazy and didnt want to push the off button on the monitor. Guess ill decide next week when i arrives and i do the install.

As for the indicator wires i still probably want to use that fuction especially the right turn signal.

Jerry
Jerry the 12v wires in question are hooked up to ign with key on they are hot key off they are cold just like the fan wires I had the radio out when i tested the wires with my meter so no connection to radio except for video wire what made me check this out was remembering when backing up monitor would be on but once I turned ign off camera would go to blue screen so no video to radio hope my ramblings make sense

Richard
FMCA #F432587
rmblaster is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum