Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
Barrett3252

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: Missouri
THOR #7949
2018 Thor ACE 30.4 mirrors

Just getting ready to pick up our new MH on tuesday. We have a 10.5 door opening (Wide) that is 14 feet tall and 42 feet deep. It opens up to 13 feet wide once you get past the door opening.

My question is the coach is 99 inches wide and the dealer just told me that the mirrors stick out 12 inches on each side. This gives me 1.5 inches on each side to enter the storage door. I called him and asked if the mirrors folded in at all to give me a few extra inches. He told me he would go measure and come back. He called back and said that if you use the electric mirror switch you can pull them in 2 inches on each side. I got to thinking about this and doesn't just the inside mirror move and the black covering stay put? Does anyone know if you can push the black cover that contains the mirrors will actually push in to give me any extra room? Any help from fellow ACE 30.4 owners would be great.

Thanks

Tim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum