Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 09:58 PM   #17
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
I just pulled up google maps for the Council Bluffs area, typed in 'campground' into the search box... and voila, at least 12 different campgrounds in the area.
Yeah, I problem isn't the number of camp grounds, the problem is thousands of people desending on the community for the College World Series. I was told be one camp ground that there is nothing availble for 50 miles. After calling several others I have come to believe that. If they have a vacant spot now they will not take reservations. I could reserve it with rent beginning today and us not arriving until Saturday but I'd really rather sleep at the walmart than to do that.

The on line app will hopefully guide me in the right direction when we arrive. Woodbine sounds like a reasonable option.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.