Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
Felices30.2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Texas
THOR #6917
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief5631 View Post
Has anyone purchased an RV from this dealer in Alvarado TX? If so, how was the experience?
We purchased our 30.2 from them in April. Really don't have any pros or cons. There is a no haggle price and it doesn't change. Sales not motivated one way or the other. Purchase or don't seems to be their philosophy I guess. I do not think they went out of there way to check things and I was a dummy and should have been more prepared. They had our unit plugged in during pickup day and we did not check to make sure everything was working on the generator. Once we got home, we found that the transfer switch was not working. So straight into the shop for 6 weeks under warranty of course through Thor and not the dealer. Dealer should have found it before we left.

I will say this, I do not think you will get a better price than MHSRV, especially when they are moving or prior year units. But you might want to work with a dealer that adds a lifetime warranty such as Camper Clinic, but the sales price will be more.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.