Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Seiki TV
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 12:15 PM   #24
RV Pirate

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 LX
State: Florida
THOR #7853
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I plan on attending the RV supershow in Tampa in January. I hope to run into a Thor rep and ask them why they insist on putting cheap junk products into their motorhomes ( TV"s and radio's ) I'm sure their customers would gladly pay $500 more for a 70k motorhome with better electronics. I know I would. Sometimes I just have no words.
It just floors me sometimes that the quality standards in the RV industry are so low. I'm a contractor and if I tried to pull off some of the things that are accepted as "standard practice" on RV's, I would have been run out of business a lonnng time ago. Good thing they put that little sticker by the door that says it complies with the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association Standards... That makes me sleep much better, would hate to see an RV that didn't comply to the ....."standards" .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum